Double High Hydraulic
The Double High Hydraulic Scissor Lift is used for lifting light vehicles that are between 2,000 to 10,000 lbs for vehicle test, service and cleaning.
It can also be used as a lifting device in production lines, for material transportation and work piece assembly. The range is fitted with components for safe and stable operations.
We are engaged in manufacturing a series of Double High Scissor Lift that comprises two individual scissors table assemblies stacked and welded together to provide higher vertical travel while maintaining smaller footprints and platform sizes. Common applications include parts assembly and disassembly, work positioning, pallet stacking, and mezzanine access. The functionality of the Series Double High scissor lift table also allows for improved worker productivity, higher factory throughput, and access to multiple landings.
- Capacity: 2,000 to 10,000 lbs
- Lift: 48 inches to 96 ft
- Comprises two individual scissors table assemblies stacked and welded together to provide higher vertical travel while maintaining smaller footprints and platform sizes
- Smaller lift footprints allows workers to stand closer to the product, and minimizes the amount of floor space required for a given vertical travel
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table allows for easy customization to meet your specific needs
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is on board. Installation simply includes lagging the lift to the ground and connecting electricity.